To collaborate with others in GoogleMaps...
1. Those who are invited to collaborate must have a Google Account (e.g. The account that you created and used to login to Blogger.)
2. One person in the team will create the map first:
- Go to http://maps.google.com/
- Zoom in to the Singapore map first. You may wish to further narrow down to the town the team is going to work on.
- Click at "My Maps" at the top left corner
- Select "Create New Map" (sidebar on the left)
- Give the Map a Title and include the names of members in the team under description
- Click at "Collaborate", an Invite Collaborators window will appear.
- Invite the members of the team (using the email addresses they have for their blog).
- The members will receive an email invite.
- On accepting the email invite, they will see the map (under "My Maps") when they login to Google Maps.
Click HERE to see how to tag information on the Google Map.