Objective of this activity
To create a blog with at least 2 posts, each with text and image(s)
Creating a Blog: For beginners, watch the following videoclip before getting started
Source: Blogger Help. (2009, December 06). How to create a blog with Blogger [video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY
- Find out what is a "blog" from wikipedia: Blog
- Blog in Plain English
- Blogger: http://www.blogger.com/
- Click HERE to access Blogger's Help Page
Your Task 1
1. Create a blog, name it "My Journey begins... @ SST"
2. There should be two posts to this blog:
(a) In one of the post, insert an image that is representative of your feelings and reactions when you received the letter that confirms your posting to SST. Share why you choose this picture to represent your feelings and reactions.
- Cite your image if you are not the owner of the photograph/image.
- Do not post your photograph in the blog.
(b) In another post, describe your experience in creatng this blog. Also, suggest how blogging can be part of your learning experience in SST.
3. Email your blog address to email@example.com . Sign off the email with your full name.
Something to ponder...
- How to change the order of the posts? (e.g. to move the latest post to the bottom of the page)
- How to allow visitors to comment on one post but not the other?
- How do we decide to let visitors to comment or not to comment at a particular post?
- How many account(s) is/are required if a blog is required for each subject?
If you need to clarify anything about this task, or need help to complete the above, enter the questions under "COMMENTS". Remember to sign off with your name so that we can respond accordingly. Anonymous questions will not be entertained.