1. To twitter, to follow and be followed
2. To search for tweets
View the following:
- Twitter in Plain English to have an idea what is Twitter and how it works.
- Video clip to learn how to register for a twitter account and start twittering.
- Twitter Search in Plain English to learn how 'communities' can be formed in the Twitter community, which renders opportunities for collaboration.
- Find out what is "Twitter" from wikipedia: Twitter
- Twitter: http://twitter.com
- About Twitter: http://twitter.com/about#about
Your Task 3
1. From your account, follow the SSTSingapore, the official twitter account from SST.
- By doing so, you will be updated of happenings and announcements that SST makes via Twitter.
Something to Ponder...
- With limited number of characters allowed, how do we insert long URLs in tweets?
- Picture speaks a thousand words. How do we include pictures in a tweet?
If you need to clarify anything about this task, or need help to complete the above, enter the questions under "COMMENTS". Remember to sign off with your name so that we can respond accordingly. Anonymous questions will not be entertained.